Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Today i woke up and decided to play tennis. Baaaad idea. My stamina has been reduced to nothing more than an average person's and that. Really. Sucks. I need to start going to the gym regularly. That would be one of my new years resolution. Amongst the many other things like not sleeping with make-up on, stop drinking so much coffee and growing my hair long.
After tennis i headed to town. At borders, i bought Prozac Nation. Looks really good. I'll start on it right after, Harry Potter. Nowadays i take about a month to read a Harry Potter. Insane in the membrane. I used to read HP in 3 days. I am ageing ..
Anyway i hafta go. Must call Elisabeth See Toh Yuet Mei. See ya'll at the Hippie Party this weekend. Bring your own weed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment