I am going for koc that day and I didnt buy tickets for Placebo but I might try to crash(: If i dont get in, its okay because i am more psyched for koc. Did you buy tickets?
PS: frederic(anoraak) is so handsome in real life, i saw cindy's photos with him<3
4 comments:
me too ):
"Beat my heart, you blow my eyes
I guess it's love, what I'm feeling" ):
nightdrive with you ♥
going for placebo? :)
I am going for koc that day and I didnt buy tickets for Placebo but I might try to crash(: If i dont get in, its okay because i am more psyched for koc. Did you buy tickets?
PS: frederic(anoraak) is so handsome in real life, i saw cindy's photos with him<3
crashing queen!!! yeah i'm seeing placebo then kings of convenience friday night.
i always knew he was good looking he was on cobrasnake (i think) and YA I SAW PHOTOS OF HIM AT STEREO LAB HE IS REALLY HOT ):
Post a Comment